we are allowed to accommodate people, if they travel not for touristic reasons.
All traveler’s to Germany have to register online prior to their entry on the website www.einreiseanmeldung.de, if they have stayed in a “risk area” within the last 10 days prior to their entry to Germany. Also they must be able to present proof of this registration when entering Germany.
If, in exceptional cases, a registration is not possible through the website mentioned above, traveler’s must instead fill in a “substitute registration”
Please note our following conditions:
Monday – Thursday from 10am to 08pm
Friday from 10am to 06pm
Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 02pm.
Monday – Thursday from midnight to 08am
Friday until Sunday from 10pm to 06.00am
– wash and desinfect your hands regularly
– cough and sneeze in your armbend
– do not touch your face
– keep distance
– avoid crowds
– do not shake hands
– If you are not feeling well, please stay at home and be our guest at another time.
– Our motto: arrive, desinfect, check-in, relax
– Please use the desinfect station at the entrance of our Suite Hotel.
– Also note the signs for keeping distance at the reception.
– You are here with friends or family? Please just one person at the reception for check-in. The others can wait inside the car, just outside or wherever the distance can be guaranteed.
– your roomkeys are desinfected every time after check-out
– During your stay at our Suite Hotel: try to keep your distance to other guests!
– We desinfect the puplic areas regularly
– There are many stations to desinfect your hands: At the entrance, the lift and the reception
– Use the lift only with relatives. Another Person already in the lift? Please wait for the next!
– You are not feeling well during your stay? Tell us and, if possible, postpone your further stay to protect other guests and our staff!
– Our staff pays extra attantion to critical touchpoints, like remote controls, when cleaning your room.
– There are no Brochures, blocks and pens? Just ask at the reception!
– You also got detergents and flaps there.
– Our romms are equipped with flatware. Ask our staff, if you need a few more forks or spoons.
– A complete cleaning of your room will be scheduled after the 4th night. And if you need a towels or toilet paper, our reception is the place to get that.
– We would like to avoid crowds at the reception. If you pay the bill at check-in, you just have to simply leave the key at the reception desk and it´s done.
– You are here with friends or family? Please just one person at the reception for check-out. The others can wait inside the car, just outside or wherever the distance can be guaranteed.
– Also at check-out: kepp the distance!
– Please use the station for desinfection at the entrance!
– Our restaurant is closed from Wednesday to Sunday
– Every Monday and Tuesday (5pm to 8pm) we offer Pizza and Burger.
– If you enter our restaurant to pick up your order, keep distance and wait for the staff.
– Buffet is not allowed at the moment. We changed to breakfast to go. Ask at the reception by check-in.
– Our sauna is closed at the moment.
– The Fitness room can be used by one person at a time. Ask for the key at the reception.
Call us: 0341-25890
or write a mail at: email@example.com